Big Changes

Janny Wurts Chat Area: Arc 3: Alliance of Light: Fugitive Prince, Grand Conspiracy; Peril's Gate & Traitor's Knot: Traitors Knot Discussions: Spoiler Topics: Big Changes

By Memory on Friday, February 18, 2005 - 11:43 am: Edit Post

Surely Arithon would have thought of this and told her - or would that not be allowed?

Memory

By skeoke on Saturday, February 19, 2005 - 11:58 am: Edit Post

Maybe she can just 'talk' to the Skyron herself? I don't think the Skyron enjoys its bondage any more than any other Koriathan.

By Róisín on Monday, February 21, 2005 - 08:03 am: Edit Post

skeoke - that's what I'm kinda hoping for... it's one thing to be freed, another to free oneself - and that might lead to her being able (as the F7 clearly think she's capable) to work with the Waystone & Skyron...

But then.. what would happen if she learned all that knowledge - with the potential of also breaking the compact...

I really look forward to more on Elaira's growth...

By James A. Messick on Tuesday, September 06, 2005 - 10:26 am: Edit Post

Actually I do believe that Elaira still has the pregnancy cipher. It was wound into her aura right above her hip i do believe. Thing is that while Arithon may have forgiven them i have a feeling that Elaira has been waiting a long time and is feeling quite a bit pissed and while she understands the risks she feels that they could of risked it because the birth or conception of hte child, she would have told arithon and refused to obey her order. She feels that the order has strayed mightily from the mercy and compassion that it was founded on.

Say any guesses on her rank now? I remember somewhere that her talents were a match for arithon's making them more full to each other... or is that inreading? "enchantress to his enchanter" I'm pretty sure that she could master the Great Waystone if such was her goal at the moment if only under the LoMB... wonder if that means that she might be able to resist the Prime Sigil as well wouldn't that be interesting!

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password: