Archive through June 01, 2005

Janny Wurts Chat Area: Arc 3: Alliance of Light: Fugitive Prince, Grand Conspiracy; Peril's Gate & Traitor's Knot: Traitors Knot Discussions: Update: Archive through June 01, 2005
   By Deborah McNemar on Wednesday, June 01, 2005 - 07:06 am: Edit Post

Mine went right and then left.

By Trys on Wednesday, June 01, 2005 - 07:26 am: Edit Post

I'm with Deborah... right and then left.

By Kitsune on Wednesday, June 01, 2005 - 09:50 am: Edit Post

Funny. I went left, then left.

By Iris Timm on Wednesday, June 01, 2005 - 11:03 am: Edit Post

Kris,

I absolutely went right and then right...interesting. What were you intending?

Iris

By Kris on Wednesday, June 01, 2005 - 01:36 pm: Edit Post

Iris,
My curiosity about what others picture in their mind came to me one night when I couldn't fall asleep. I started asking people what they saw just to see if there was a trend or if it was related to their personality, so I guess their wasn't really much intention involved. One reason I posted this question was to see if there was anyone out there who knew enough about psychology to give me some info about my "findings". Other than that, I just think the human mind is one of the most interesting and intriguing things and this was a fun experiment.
By the way...it could be taken another step to what type of paper the guy was writing and what his study looked like and was decorated like, and the same with the hallway and library.
Thanks for indulging in my strange question everyone. :-)
-Kris

By Janny Wurts on Wednesday, June 01, 2005 - 03:30 pm: Edit Post

Welcome Kris - what a fun exploration.

I have word that Diamond Books have received their copies and are starting them into distribution TODAY.

Meisha Merlin orders will start being shipped Thursday and Friday, and this is the "top priority" at their Georgia warehouse.

By Cheryl Detmer on Wednesday, June 01, 2005 - 04:03 pm: Edit Post

Thanks Janny, Do you think my Bookstop store would get it in next week then? I hope so. Can't wait to see the lovely artwork. I keep looking on the shelves for it but realize it was too early. Maybe next week will be it. Thanks

By Hannah on Wednesday, June 01, 2005 - 06:35 pm: Edit Post

My mind went left and then left, but I would chalk this up to the fact that I am sitting at my desk and if I got up, I would turn left to go down my own hallway, and then left again because that's the side the first door down the hall is. Although, by my turning left and then left, that would put me in the kitchen, which is somewhere I want to go right now, because it's dinner time. There's my hypothesis on my reaction.

By Susan on Wednesday, June 01, 2005 - 08:16 pm: Edit Post

You might be on to something Hannah. Left then Left for me would be the bathroom. Since I'm 8 months pregnant, I've been taking that route a lot lately.

By Kris on Wednesday, June 01, 2005 - 09:12 pm: Edit Post

While the last two answers made me laugh, there's probably a lot of truth in them. If you're fortunate enough to have both a library and a study in your home, you would probably use whatever directions you'd need to get from one to other.
Janny, thanks for the warm welcome and the updates on the status of Traitor's Knot :-)