Archive through June 12, 2005

Janny Wurts Chat Area: Arc 3: Alliance of Light: Fugitive Prince, Grand Conspiracy; Peril's Gate & Traitor's Knot: Traitors Knot Discussions: Update: Archive through June 12, 2005
   By Iris Timm on Thursday, June 09, 2005 - 08:57 am: Edit Post

Kitsune - I'm glad to hear you've gotten yours. I'm in central FL and still don't have it (ordered from MM). Looking on the bright side, I can't think about opening it until Saturday anyway...but I still WANT it now!

It will be a grand test of discipline to read it slowly...I've been known to stay up for days until I've finished! Maybe the second time through I will read slowly...

Iris

By Kitsune on Thursday, June 09, 2005 - 09:09 am: Edit Post

Well, even if you get it today or tomorrow, it's still only a week from their warehouse to you, and that's not too shabby!

And you still have the bookplate to look forward to AFTER the book itself!!

By Walt on Thursday, June 09, 2005 - 09:45 am: Edit Post

Yay!! My stealth-FedEx guy arrived last night with my MM copy of TK!!! Add Sacramento to the list of cities where TK's arrived! Now if only I can actually get work done today instead of sneaking peeks of my book...

The book is so beautiful! If this is the quality we're going to get from MM, I'll never have to order from Britain again! Stephe and company did a spectacular job - well worth the wait!

By Chad Jenkins on Thursday, June 09, 2005 - 11:57 am: Edit Post

Just a question for those that ordered through MM -- did they provide you with a FedEx tracking number after your order was sent out?

By AnimePhoenix on Thursday, June 09, 2005 - 01:51 pm: Edit Post

I'm a US reader responding to Bruce. Is your offer still open?? If it is , email me at tidus252@yahoo.com (had to just spend $500 on my car , so I'm poor :-(.

By Trys on Thursday, June 09, 2005 - 02:16 pm: Edit Post

Chad,

No. While Meisha Merlin does accept online orders, my take of their website ordering system is that it's not really geared to do the kinds of things that an Amazon or B&N can do, like automatic e-mail notifications.

Trys

By gweggiepants on Friday, June 10, 2005 - 01:03 am: Edit Post

still hasnt arrived in columbus, ohio :-(

By Wayne McCalla on Friday, June 10, 2005 - 01:07 am: Edit Post

Gweggiepants,

Meaning your order from Meisha or waiting for a store to receive?

No store here in Evansville, IN have received it either.

Did you go to local scifi con there for Memorial Day weekend called MarCon? Went few years back when Don and Janny were guests.

Wayne

By Thom on Friday, June 10, 2005 - 08:56 am: Edit Post

Chad,

When i inquired after my copy meisha merlin sent me an email saying when it had shipped and they gave me a tracking number as well. I live in charlotte, nc so i was just a few days from their wharehouse.

By KimberlyIsrael on Sunday, June 12, 2005 - 06:23 pm: Edit Post

Oooh, I live in Durham - where's the warehouse?