Archive through June 18, 2005

Janny Wurts Chat Area: Arc 3: Alliance of Light: Fugitive Prince, Grand Conspiracy; Peril's Gate & Traitor's Knot: Traitors Knot Discussions: Update: Archive through June 18, 2005
   By Trys on Monday, June 13, 2005 - 04:08 am: Edit Post

Kimberly,

MM is located in Atlanta. I don't know where their warehouse is located.

Trys

By Iris Timm on Monday, June 13, 2005 - 09:22 am: Edit Post

Hmmmm. Atlanta is not so far from Orlando...wonder why I don't have mine yet. Perhaps there really is a problem with my order. I have sent MM an email to check on it...Any suggestions on another way to look into it? I will feel bad if I see it on the shelf in BN before it comes to my house...:-(

Iris

By KimberlyIsrael on Monday, June 13, 2005 - 11:45 am: Edit Post

I just heard from MM - my copy is shipping today!

By Trys on Tuesday, June 14, 2005 - 09:17 am: Edit Post

From www.barnesandnoble.com the status of Traitor's Knot is:

quote:

Usually ships within 24 hours - Same Day delivery in Manhattan

. Therefore B&N has it in their computer and warehouse.

Trys

By gweggiepants on Tuesday, June 14, 2005 - 11:37 am: Edit Post

wayne - it hasnt arrived in any bookstores in columbus...and trys...you say that but the barnes and noble here says it isnt in warehouse but on back order....and i checked yesterday

By Sarah Jump on Tuesday, June 14, 2005 - 01:34 pm: Edit Post

I was told to look for it on the 24th at the barnes and noble here in Medford. They also said it was in the warehouse and they couldn't see why it would take so long for the book to go from the warehouse to the store.

Sarah

By Sandtiger on Tuesday, June 14, 2005 - 03:03 pm: Edit Post

Not a Traitor's Knot sighting - but I did see Crystal Soldier and Balance of Trade (Miller and Lee)in Chapters for the first time yesterday.

This is great news, because never before have Meisha Merlin's books been carried up here in mainstream bookstores. Hopefully this is a sign of good things to come.

I will let you know when Traitor's Knot does pop up!

Sandtiger

By Trys on Tuesday, June 14, 2005 - 04:40 pm: Edit Post

gweggie,

Your B&N has misinformation. Ask them to go to their own webpage. :-)

Trys

By Calais Nox on Thursday, June 16, 2005 - 07:52 pm: Edit Post

I got mine on the 14th. I didn't have a tracking number in the email but it arrived safe. I'm trying to take it slow but it's hard. Already, the book is sooooooooo addictively good and I've only just cracked it. I can't wait for Stormed Fortress.

By Konran on Saturday, June 18, 2005 - 05:11 pm: Edit Post

IT'S HEEEEERRRREEE! T_T And it's sooo beautiful... *sob* I'd been downtown buying stuff when I came back and my sister was at the bus stop getting ready to go to the mall... she told me "Your book came in the mail," and I ran the entire way home. It's sooooooo nice...

...waitaminute, why am I gushing here when I could be READING? :D *disappears for a day or so*