Archive through July 12, 2005

Janny Wurts Chat Area: Arc 3: Alliance of Light: Fugitive Prince, Grand Conspiracy; Peril's Gate & Traitor's Knot: Traitors Knot Discussions: Status report: Archive through July 12, 2005
   By Trys on Tuesday, July 05, 2005 - 01:54 pm: Edit Post

annettevk,

For which city employees is that newspaper?

Trys <-- being curious

By Janny Wurts on Tuesday, July 05, 2005 - 02:25 pm: Edit Post

Thanks!!! Annettevk - if this review gets published, make sure to send me a copy - if you do, very good chance it will be reprinted in the "comments" section of the US edition of Stormed Fortress... :-)

By max on Thursday, July 07, 2005 - 02:59 am: Edit Post

Thank you Janny, that is just what I did. Am now waiting the mail every day with drooling tongue and rolling eyes. [I think I may have frightened the mail carrier] It could possibly be the way I growled when he didn't have my book yet.!! [grinning at ya]

By annettevk on Thursday, July 07, 2005 - 11:14 am: Edit Post

Trys: Los Angeles.
Janny: I will do so, thanks very much.

By annettevk on Thursday, July 07, 2005 - 11:31 am: Edit Post

Hello. Me again. I am trying to get the address to Meisha Merlin so I can get the bookplate but for the life of me I can't find it on their website or this one. I know that it is here somewhere but it seems to be alluding me. Can someone please help? Thanks a million.

By Trys on Thursday, July 07, 2005 - 11:55 am: Edit Post

annettevk,

Oh, large distribution. :-)

Orders@MeishaMerlin.com or mail@MeishaMerlin.com

Trys

By annettevk on Thursday, July 07, 2005 - 12:03 pm: Edit Post

Thanks Trys but will they answer an e-mail in order to give me the snail mail address? I should have specified in my previous post that I am looking for the mailing address. I will try to e-mail them and see if I get a response. Thanks again.
Annette

By Trys on Thursday, July 07, 2005 - 02:37 pm: Edit Post

annettevk,

Oooops, didn't realize you were asking for a physical address. A Google search turned up:

Meisha Merlin Publishing
PO Box 7
Decatur, GA 30031

By annettevi on Thursday, July 07, 2005 - 03:57 pm: Edit Post

Thanks Trys, I did find that but I thought it was for the George Martin book. I didn't realize that it was for general mail. But I just received an answer to my e-mail from Meisha Merlin and they provided the same address. Thanks very much,
Annette

By max on Tuesday, July 12, 2005 - 03:08 am: Edit Post

AH HA!!! It finally came in the mail. After licking the mail carrier's face I trotted off with my tail wagging to chew it up. And will let you know how it tasted later. [grinning at ya]