Status

Janny Wurts Chat Area: Arc 3: Alliance of Light: Stormed Fortress: Status

By Maria Åborg on Monday, November 19, 2007 - 12:37 pm: Edit Post

Stormed Fortress will be a perfect Christmas gift for my sister, so I will order one more.

Maria

By Winter on Monday, November 19, 2007 - 03:54 pm: Edit Post

I just got an e-mail from Amazon.co.uk saying that they recommend Peril's Gate. Apparently based on the fact I bought the latest book in a series they think I'd like one of the previous ones. Imagine that. :-)

By Meredith Lee Gray on Monday, November 19, 2007 - 05:04 pm: Edit Post

Winter,

They're right! You should check that book out!

;-)

Mer

By David Nelson on Monday, January 07, 2008 - 04:37 pm: Edit Post

Hey guys, not many posts lately! You all busy reading a good book or something? Wonder which one that would be. Me, I'm all finished and I dread having to say this ( and around we go again) but when's the next one?
Hope you all had a pleasant X-mas and survived the new year.

By Clansman on Monday, January 07, 2008 - 05:52 pm: Edit Post

David:

The need for this thread is now gone, because SF's status is: "PUBLISHED"!

There is a new thread: ARC IV, Vol I. Janny's on the second chapter set (a chapter, 2 sub-chapters, and a thing, or something like that there).

Check it out.

By Laneth Sffarlenn on Monday, January 07, 2008 - 06:03 pm: Edit Post

Oh Gods No!!! Not a THING!?!

Run for the hills everyone! There's a thing in Janny's study!

By Janny Wurts on Monday, January 07, 2008 - 10:18 pm: Edit Post

There's a THING in Janny's study - hah!!!! - several, surely, muahahaha!

David - done already, eh? Join the discussion on What's Next.

You have NO IDEA....:-)

By David Nelson on Tuesday, January 08, 2008 - 05:57 am: Edit Post

Clansman, thanks dood. I'll pto> and join in.

By Blue on Tuesday, January 08, 2008 - 05:00 pm: Edit Post

Okay Janny, what "Thing" did your mighty hunter kitties bring you THIS time? :-O

By Hunter on Wednesday, January 09, 2008 - 12:40 am: Edit Post

Is it Thing 1 or Thing 2?

By DarthJazy on Wednesday, January 09, 2008 - 10:34 am: Edit Post

also to be refered to as but not limited to thing a super thing the thinginator funky thing the thing formally known as thing 1 and bob

By Mark Stephen Kominski on Monday, February 18, 2008 - 12:59 pm: Edit Post

(Please pardon the placement of this message...I didn't see a more appropriate place for it!)

Any information on how to procure a Publisher's copy (as opposed to Book Club) of Stormed Fortress in English is appreciated. From searching this site, amazon (incl. UK) and a collective search of the web thru dogpile (which seems to do a better job of it) it looks like Harper-Collins in Austrailia published one, but I can't tell if the versions available on Amazon are that original publication or a Book Club copy. Any help here is greatly appreciated, as I'm both dying to read this book and desiring to keep the entire collection in hardback (I already know that it won't be the same cover art).

Thanks to any and all who can help!

By Trys on Monday, February 18, 2008 - 02:48 pm: Edit Post

Hi Mark,

HarperCollinsUK is the official publisher of the book. They publish in Australia and New Zealand as well as the UK (and other English speaking areas not in North America). You can purchase a copy through www.amazon.co.uk. Be aware that it is currently available in trade paperback.

Trys

By Mark Stephen Kominski on Monday, February 18, 2008 - 04:03 pm: Edit Post

Thanks Trys (and for running the site, too!). Regarding the hardback cover, I may have to settle for a book club copy (I keep a personal library of hardcover stuff I consider worth having, and Janny's stuff always rates a spot). Keep up the good work.

Mark

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password: