The Don Maitz/Janny Wurts webstorefor prints and stuff is OPEN!

Janny Wurts Chat Area: Miscellaneous: The Don Maitz/Janny Wurts webstorefor prints and stuff is OPEN!

By Annette on Tuesday, June 05, 2012 - 06:09 am: Edit Post

Not sure how you match the prints up with the titles, but the Signal at the Havens print I have came with the title Peril's Gate. Never noticed that I was so interested in inspecting the print the other day.

It is no problem for me, but maybe the titles need to be checked for future batches?

By Janny Wurts on Wednesday, June 06, 2012 - 09:58 am: Edit Post

Hi Annette, thanks for the heads up! We corrected the type (how did that happen?) Our oops. If you are framing it so the title shows, I will make good on it.

Janny

By Annette on Wednesday, June 06, 2012 - 04:32 pm: Edit Post

No I do not frame the tiny ones, they are the budget editions to the collection, but I know what the title is so it is OK anyway. I just wanted the print, the print looks great. :-)

Once it gets up on display I cannot read print that small anyway, and I doubt any rare visitors who see it will be able to either.

By Annette on Saturday, July 28, 2012 - 10:47 pm: Edit Post

Janny, any chance the webstore is going to have bookmarks available for us to purchase later in the year?

By Annette on Thursday, August 16, 2012 - 10:08 pm: Edit Post

The latest additions to my collection arrived today, thanks Janny. :-)

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password: