Arc IV topic is unlocked - I just noticed!

Janny Wurts Chat Area: Arc 4: Sword of the Canon: Initiate's Trial: Arc IV topic is unlocked - I just noticed!

By skeoke on Monday, November 19, 2007 - 08:19 am: Edit Post

And...

Jieret's prophecy/vision/sight

By DarthJazy on Monday, November 19, 2007 - 11:18 am: Edit Post

dam it all to hell I knew I missed something

By Hunter on Monday, November 19, 2007 - 08:53 pm: Edit Post

Arithon on the stone slab..
Arithon, Alithiel and a charging Riathan Paravian on a beach somewhere.

The item which will become active at the time of Athera's greatest need is the stones at Mainmere. There is also a focus circle I think but the stones were imbued by a centaur apparently.

By Blackrock on Thursday, November 22, 2007 - 08:24 am: Edit Post

Have we seen the last of Ellaine and Kevor? On Kevor not saying that he will come back as s'Ilessid heir, but will he influence or assist in the redemption of Lysaer back under the Paravian compact?

DG

By Julie on Saturday, November 24, 2007 - 12:29 pm: Edit Post

I imagine we will see glimpses of Ellaine as we do Jinesse and Tharrick. Their fairly stable lives allowed the twins to act their parts in Arithon's alliance(with or without his blessing). Unless the next book spans only a few years contiguous with SF these characters will grow old and pass on.

Kevor is part of the next generation and as adept should have a long life. If Lysaer wins ground in his struggle to reclaim himself, he may be able to have another real realtionship with a women and produce the s'LLessid heir. Also remember he has family still on his home world.

By Blake Betts on Friday, December 24, 2010 - 12:54 am: Edit Post

Fiark is gonna have his hands full with Feylind's kids. I have been waiting for a coupling between Arithon and Elaira, but I bet that will happen at the end of the series.

Ellaine will cry over Lysaer but I doubt that she will try to save him. She never actually saw him while he was free of the wraith's geas.

By Sleo on Friday, December 24, 2010 - 09:41 am: Edit Post

What do you mean, waiting for a coupling between Arithon and Elaira? That nearly happened in Traitor's Knot, and then did happen in Stormed Fortress, many times.

By Blake on Friday, December 24, 2010 - 03:13 pm: Edit Post

You know, have kids. I probably could have phrased it better but that is beside the point. They haven't had kids together yet.

By Bill Blank on Monday, February 28, 2011 - 12:56 pm: Edit Post

I liked the testimonials on the amazon.co.uk page for pre-ordering this novel:

"Astonishingly original and compelling! A gifted creator of wonder' RAYMOND E. FEIST 'It ought to be illegal for one person to have so much talent' STEPHEN DONALDSON"

By Colin Avery on Tuesday, March 15, 2011 - 05:46 pm: Edit Post

Hi Janny,

New to blogging and great to see you taking such an interest in your readers. Been with you since your 'Empire' days - which I thoroughly enjoyed. Must say I am enthralled with the 'bittersweet' ache you bring to Arithon's situation & looking forward to IT in the Autumn (fall - for all those across the pond). Speaking of ponds, I particularly like the way that your (apparently) minor characters act like ripples in a pond in terms of their influence on major events and story arcs & I look forward to seeing more of those ripples driving the story arcs onward.

By Janny Wurts on Tuesday, March 15, 2011 - 08:14 pm: Edit Post

Welcome here, Colin Avery and Bill Blank.

Thanks to you both for your nice words.

I am eagerly looking forward to having Initiate's Trial in your hands, as well!

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password: