Archive through February 01, 2009

Janny Wurts Chat Area: Arc 4: Sword of the Canon: Initiate's Trial: Petition For More Teases SIGN UP HERE: Archive through February 01, 2009
   By Dave on Saturday, January 31, 2009 - 11:15 am: Edit Post

Come on Janny we need more PLEASE

Dave

By Sundancer on Saturday, January 31, 2009 - 08:35 pm: Edit Post

Yeah Janny, add me to the list too

Work is really hotting up for the year, I had to give up on last week's leave at home with the kids for a crisis and I'm off to work today - your books keep me going and when I have time the website does too - some complete escapism yet which reflects on life at deeper levels. Dakar's sneak peek was a real tease, 'cos it showed so little (anyone speculate on exactly which sacred grounds he was crossing, or what he was up to?)

Looking forward to having my preconceptions blow up in my face....

You know the answer to the question - the hotter the better!

By Micheal on Saturday, January 31, 2009 - 09:58 pm: Edit Post

You can definately count me in! Please give us all just a bit more so that our collective heads don't explode.

By Catherine Wilson on Saturday, January 31, 2009 - 10:49 pm: Edit Post

I'm in. Tease away!

By Konran on Sunday, February 01, 2009 - 01:56 am: Edit Post

This thread has my wholehearted agreement. Please throw us another scrap from the table :-(

("Thank you Master!" Ten points to anyone who gets the reference.)

By Lisa on Sunday, February 01, 2009 - 06:41 am: Edit Post

I'll add my name to the list of petitioners

By Janny Wurts on Sunday, February 01, 2009 - 11:48 am: Edit Post

Well, I've asked suggestions from a test reader as to what may work....hmmmm. Brightens. Finish the scene in progress first....(howl some more? Yeah, let em howl some more....we need more than bat squeaks to break the Forum Quiet!

And, there's the all important mess of press releases/otherstuff to pull together to speed that May relaunch off the pad.

Which squeaky wheel to grease first?!

Wicked grin.