Archive through April 04, 2010

Janny Wurts Chat Area: Arc 4: Sword of the Canon: Initiate's Trial: Initiate's Trial Status: Archive through April 04, 2010
   By HJ on Sunday, April 04, 2010 - 04:55 am: Edit Post

I'm just a few pages from the end of my re-read of Stormed Fortress which has been fantastic. I am ready for IT now Janny. Well done on finishing!!

By Laura Langley on Sunday, April 04, 2010 - 06:35 am: Edit Post

Congratulations on finishing, I am raising the beer i am drinking now in toast to you, enjoy your holiday and relax, I know I am. Just starting Grand Conspiracy again, something tells me I am going to have to do another re-read of the entire series before IT comes out. Geeez thats bad news isn't it!! :-)

By Danielle on Sunday, April 04, 2010 - 06:41 am: Edit Post

Congratulations.

By Mark Stephen Kominski on Sunday, April 04, 2010 - 08:05 am: Edit Post

*Removes the paper from the small printing press, cancels the advertisements, gives the Chorus an extended holiday, puts away the pots and pans, then finally shuts down the Office of Snippet Mongering and Talespinner Baiting (OSMTB).....*

Until the next one, of course.....:D

*Ducks, lest the odd overlooked pot become a projectile...*

A beer well-earned, I'm quite sure. Congrats from me, too.

*Closes the door to the OSMTB, starts to walk away, stops and returns to paint a sign over the Office Door....*

Happy Easter to All!

By plutoplex on Sunday, April 04, 2010 - 10:32 am: Edit Post

Congratulations! Have a happy Easter!

*Goes into 'Can't wait - can't wait - can't wait' hyperdrive. Neighbors complain about an excited bibliophile bouncing off the ceiling*