Archive through April 30, 2010

Janny Wurts Chat Area: Arc 4: Sword of the Canon: Initiate's Trial: Initiate's Trial Status: Archive through April 30, 2010
   By Trys on Thursday, April 29, 2010 - 12:43 pm: Edit Post

Kristen, it's not a blog it's the publisher's website, so it's not possible to comment on it.

By Janny Wurts on Thursday, April 29, 2010 - 01:00 pm: Edit Post

Once I get the manuscript cleaned up and turned in, I will be tackling that stupid post...if anyone did read it, not to fear, it's extremely misleading. You will not get any sense of the true temper of this story. It's just DUMB.

I am closing on a third of the way through the stack of pages...fast as I can...

If anybody's TRULY impatient enough to kick start something positive - there are NO recent reviews of this series on Amazon USA.

By Kirsten Laurelle Wallace on Thursday, April 29, 2010 - 03:32 pm: Edit Post

Trys, as I said, it's too bad you can't. :-)

By Clansman on Friday, April 30, 2010 - 12:50 pm: Edit Post

Getting back to the "bugger" threadjack, I had meant to make a post.

"KBO" or "Keep Buggering On" was one of Winston Churchill's great expressions to his staff during WWII. The obvious meaning is close to "Keep Soldiering On", but not quite the same. More akin to "dip deep", "shoulder to the wheel", "steady as she goes" and "don't let the bastards get you down" all rolled into one.

Two weeks late, but there it is.

By Janny Wurts on Friday, April 30, 2010 - 02:03 pm: Edit Post

Har!! five chapters through the hard meltdown, nine yet to go. A pause to key in changes, a quick check, and past the first third goes to my private (read lucky bastard) proofers...another step closer to turn in.