Archive through May 11, 2010

Janny Wurts Chat Area: Arc 4: Sword of the Canon: Initiate's Trial: Initiate's Trial Status: Archive through May 11, 2010
   By Janny Wurts on Wednesday, May 05, 2010 - 08:52 pm: Edit Post

HJ - I am so crazy desperate for time...:-( I wish you were local, too.

Kirsten - are you going to DemiCon? If so, COOL!

By plutoplex on Saturday, May 08, 2010 - 06:49 pm: Edit Post

If I wish really hard, I can *make* Philadelphia local!

*Wishes really hard. Sudden changes in geography fail to materialize. Cries self to sleep.*

By Jay_Jay on Monday, May 10, 2010 - 09:34 pm: Edit Post

[A wraith surfaces from the dead...]

An interesting aside on Wendy's link to the Australian Toyota commercial: the dog that appears at the end of it was also in the Lord of the Rings movie. It was the scene where one of the Nazgul rides up to a hobbit, and snarls "Shire! Baggins!" The dog barks at the Nazgul, then retreats into the house whining in fear.

Janny...New Orleans? I'm sorry, did you relocate from Florida?

I, unfortunately, put my house up for sale today, and am in the throes of packing, cleaning, touching up paint, etc. etc. So, needless to say, I am unavailable to help out.

After 2 years in the 'Near North' of Ontario (Sundridge, a tiny village not far from North Bay), I am moving back south to Bradford, which is about 40 minutes north of Toronto.

(edited to correct a funny typo. I am also amazed to say I got my username and password right on the first shot, even after all this time away from the forum!)

By Trys on Tuesday, May 11, 2010 - 05:10 am: Edit Post

Welcome back Jay-Jay!! Don't be a stranger. :-)

By Janny Wurts on Tuesday, May 11, 2010 - 08:56 am: Edit Post

Hi Jay Jay - glad to see you back@

I still live in Florida - it was a reader in New Orleans who wanted to shorten the commute. :-)