Archive through May 17, 2010

Janny Wurts Chat Area: Arc 4: Sword of the Canon: Initiate's Trial: Initiate's Trial Status: Archive through May 17, 2010
   By Kirsten Laurelle Wallace on Wednesday, May 12, 2010 - 10:13 am: Edit Post

Oh, and, Jay Jay, I think you're new job sounds lovely. Hope you get a whole bunch of wonderful canines to work with.

By Sandtiger on Saturday, May 15, 2010 - 03:54 pm: Edit Post

That's wonderful news Jay Jay! This sounds like something you will truly love. I am so glad for you.

Jana

By Mark Stephen Kominski on Saturday, May 15, 2010 - 05:36 pm: Edit Post

*Hides in the bushes outside Janny's studio, hoping for a glimpse at the progress on the editing.....;-)*

By Raelene Monahan on Sunday, May 16, 2010 - 06:21 am: Edit Post

Haha!!! Another de-lurker from Down Under!!!

Thanks soo much Janny for your series and your messages, it's soo wonderful to actually be able to talk to an author! I've been kicking around in the background for the last couple of years (lurking hehe)

I love the series, there is so much emotion and its fascinating being able to explore the issues of right and wrong and how its the politics, the side that presents the 'truth' that makes it so. I can't wait (though i will hehe) for IT. The excerpt is fascinating - i think i've read it at least 10 times now! (though i'm sure others here will top that score easily :-).

I hope life is going well for you (and not just passing by through the window hehe)and that we'll be able to get you here in Australia for a signing. By the way i live in the Hunter Valley, one of (if not the) great wine country of Australia, welcome anytime! Private tour (aka me driving) available anytime!

By Janny Wurts on Monday, May 17, 2010 - 09:57 am: Edit Post

Hi Raclene Monahan - welcome to de lurk! (another one survives decloaking - grin)

I would LOVE NOTHING BETTER than to revisit Australia - let's hope it happens some day! I hope you'll be a regular here, too.

Thanks for the nice words.

We are just back in from Des Moines, Iowa - Demicon - and checked the bushes for lurkers there...note: Mark Stephen Kominsky, the premises is guarded by honeybees.

Nobody gets to see the story except - the lucky friend who's helping enter text (she broke her ankle is said she was bored - she'll never do THAT again when I am in final polish - grin).

Great time in Iowa, wonderful people! If anybody lives there, I did sign stock at one of the two local B&N's - good for somebody - the other one was SOLD OUT of my titles. Let's bat a thousand.