Archive through July 21, 2010

Janny Wurts Chat Area: Arc 4: Sword of the Canon: Initiate's Trial: Initiate's Trial Status: Archive through July 21, 2010
   By Sandra Jacob on Wednesday, July 21, 2010 - 07:39 pm: Edit Post

Oh, all right. I found them after much chasing around links and some extrajanny website that I couldn't make heads or tails of. I have to say I'm devastated! After reading Chapter 1! I don't think I can stand it! weep weep wail wail :-(

By Sandra Jacob on Wednesday, July 21, 2010 - 07:47 pm: Edit Post

Janny, congratulations! I was so busy looking for sneaks I forgot to say it earlier.

By Andrew Ginever on Wednesday, July 21, 2010 - 08:02 pm: Edit Post

Sandra

If you go to the top of this thread and click on Initiate's Trial, or use this link instead as a shortcut: http://www.paravia.com/discus/messages/2047/2047.html, you'll see all the topics in this thread, including all 5 sneak previews!

Enjoy

By Sandra Jacob on Wednesday, July 21, 2010 - 09:00 pm: Edit Post

Thank you Andrew. I did finally find them as evidenced by my second post. The one was so hauntingly horrifying though I'm not sure I'm glad I read it as my stomach's going to be in knots to find out what the heck is going on.

By Janny Wurts on Wednesday, July 21, 2010 - 09:24 pm: Edit Post

Well, that is not all of Ch I, just a snip.

Let me get this thing done and we'll see about what else to make your hair stand on end. Grin.

I've said Arc III is the tipping point - don't expect things to slack - the pace and intensity only accelerates.

Except: no cliff hangers. Nice pause points.