Archive through August 11, 2010

Janny Wurts Chat Area: Arc 4: Sword of the Canon: Initiate's Trial: Initiate's Trial Status: Archive through August 11, 2010
   By Janny Wurts on Saturday, July 31, 2010 - 05:17 pm: Edit Post

Status: the finished manucript: all of two set is out for final proofing.

By Mark Stephen Kominski on Saturday, July 31, 2010 - 06:19 pm: Edit Post

*Inconspicuously slips back in after long absence, and roots for Ch. 3 to follow its brethren.*

By Jeff on Tuesday, August 10, 2010 - 04:47 am: Edit Post

Hi, Sandra.

Regarding Ciladis, double-check the short, three-part chapters (I believe they're called triplets). The reference is in "Curse of the Mistwraith". If you're 2/3 or more finished with your reread, you passed it already.

By Janny Wurts on Tuesday, August 10, 2010 - 10:37 am: Edit Post

Sue - just so there are enough numbers to support that length - I would HATE to see this book cut; it was crafted extremely tightly...and still came in longer than I wished. We shall see...

By Sue on Wednesday, August 11, 2010 - 02:45 am: Edit Post

Janny, I have everything I can think of crossed-

fingers, eyes, toes - you name it! Oops: crossed eyes will interfere with re-read. No can do! :-)

What with "Initiate's Trial" on the way and Carol Berg's second Collegia Magica novel also around the corner I feel as if all my literary needs are soon to be met - until the bliss of having the unread books in my hot little hands is taken over by the downer of having to wait patiently for the next installments that is! Not that I'm complaining of course. Half the fun is anticipation after all!