Archive through August 27, 2010

Janny Wurts Chat Area: Arc 4: Sword of the Canon: Initiate's Trial: Initiate's Trial Status: Archive through August 27, 2010
   By Sleo on Friday, August 20, 2010 - 09:25 am: Edit Post

Well said, Clansman!

By Chana on Friday, August 20, 2010 - 11:21 am: Edit Post

I don't think anyone could get tired of WoLaS, because, despite it's length, it is extremely dynamic and fast-paced.

I can't wait to find out how everything resolves!

By Trys on Friday, August 20, 2010 - 01:42 pm: Edit Post

quote:

you know that IT is written

I just love that!!! IT. Not only is it the initials of the book but it is also 'it' capitalized. <g>

quote:

goes to work at Denny's

OW! ACK!! YUCK!!! Don't say such things! :-)

By James Horton on Friday, August 27, 2010 - 04:28 pm: Edit Post

"The thing with epic series is, if you wait to buy the thing once it is completed, the author is starving for an income during the writing of it. Each book must sustain the writing of the one that follows, or the series will stop, because the author goes broke, gets discouraged, and goes to work at Denny's. So we who enjoy quality epic fantasy must do our part, and support the series as they are written."

which is why I order everyone for delivery on release date. Janny gets to eat, food gives strength and peace of mind. these encourage her to keep going and everyone gets more of this brilliant series

By Sleo on Friday, August 27, 2010 - 05:03 pm: Edit Post

Not only that, I have every book in three formats - ebook, paperback, and hard cover. If they come out in audio, I'll have those too!