Archive through September 10, 2010

Janny Wurts Chat Area: Arc 4: Sword of the Canon: Initiate's Trial: Initiate's Trial Status: Archive through September 10, 2010
   By Talia Barnes on Thursday, September 02, 2010 - 03:08 am: Edit Post

Thankyou Janny and Laneth - with any luck I should soon have a copy in my hot little hands :-).

By Janny Wurts on Thursday, September 09, 2010 - 04:50 pm: Edit Post

Status: the Athera map has been revised for the new volume....and - prints are available!

By Paige Madison on Friday, September 10, 2010 - 09:34 am: Edit Post

Prints of the Athera Map? How do I get one?

By Janny Wurts on Friday, September 10, 2010 - 09:51 am: Edit Post

Paige - e mail me. Let me know where I'd be shipping it. I let you know the cost.

The map is on archival photograph paper, in archival black ink, on a sheet 24 inches across. Base cost: $25 USD - WITH POSTAGE for your region, AND HANDLING ADDED ON TOP. (Have to pay for a shipping tube and etc). Shipping tube costs $3.50, and weighs approx. 2 lbs loaded. I recently sent a map from our local Pak Mail by parcel post - and the cost to ship within the USA was approx $14.00. I'd have saved some if I'd driven downtown to the PO, but that is a half day errand, and the gas costs (for one map) would exceed the extra charge the Pak Mail puts on...obviously foreign mailings require a trip downtown for the customs form and foreign mailing.

This will provide a rough idea - I have to find out (more) about conversion charges for currency (we can take payment several ways) - before I finalize a price list for the website. If you have to have a map now, that, of course, helps me figure up what it's going to involve.

The map itself was just set up for the printer.

We may have fancier paper, too - that would be a different price.

I don't know what foreign postage runs...

We are also about to set up a print for the painting of Arithon titled Exile Returned...that would be available, too, and the pair (map and portrait) would mail cheaper in one order.

By Paige Madison on Friday, September 10, 2010 - 10:37 am: Edit Post

Janny, thanks for the quick response. So approximately $39 dollars for shipping within the US? When will the print for the painting of Arithon be available?