Archive through September 15, 2010

Janny Wurts Chat Area: Arc 4: Sword of the Canon: Initiate's Trial: Initiate's Trial Status: Archive through September 15, 2010
   By Annette on Saturday, September 11, 2010 - 03:53 pm: Edit Post

Thanks for the welcome Janny. Really need to pay more attention to the interactive map I think, the one in the normal sized paperbacks has always been a bit small to read.

By Maggie on Tuesday, September 14, 2010 - 03:24 pm: Edit Post

Soooo... How's the editing coming along Janny?

By Annette on Tuesday, September 14, 2010 - 07:34 pm: Edit Post

Janny are we going to see Initiate's Trial this year sometime?

By Janny Wurts on Wednesday, September 15, 2010 - 10:00 am: Edit Post

Annette - WHEN I turn in the final manuscript, then and only then, will I announce a firm pub date. I have a few more weeks of work left to bring the language in the completed draft to finished form - I am nearing the halfway point, working steadily on the remainder and expect a turn-in date before too long.

Stand by for that firm announcement. You will likely see it FIRST in this topic.

By Annette on Wednesday, September 15, 2010 - 10:16 pm: Edit Post

Thanks for your dedication there Janny. I will not count on getting it this year then if the draft is not finished, but just keep hoping. Have you already done the cover art, or does that get done after the draft is submitted? The more recently published books all have the landscape cover art, so I assume now we have one publisher doing all the books we get similar cover art for all. I prefer the character cover art though, especially the German one we all seem to have missed out on which used one of your earlier depictions of Arithon. Is there any chance any of the publishers will still use your art, but a different one to the Harper Voyager book.