Archive through November 13, 2010

Janny Wurts Chat Area: Arc 4: Sword of the Canon: Initiate's Trial: Initiate's Trial Status: Archive through November 13, 2010
   By BILLEEBEE on Friday, November 05, 2010 - 02:56 am: Edit Post

Ahh can't wait for the new release :-) But still enjoying the rereads as I keep finding the intricate bits I've missed the first time with my insatable thirst to know what happens next. Keep up the good work Janny.
bileebee
ps the artwork section on the website is amazing!!!!

By Janny Wurts on Friday, November 05, 2010 - 01:18 pm: Edit Post

BILLEEBEE - welcome here, and thanks for the words of encouragement.

By Julie on Monday, November 08, 2010 - 12:19 am: Edit Post

Janny- no wheedling intended! thank you for sticking with the writing.

By Janny Wurts on Monday, November 08, 2010 - 09:51 am: Edit Post

Julie - didn't take it as wheedling - don't mind you asking. Much rather have readers know where things are, exactly, and let them see the manuscript is under steady progress.

By Zorana Lewis on Saturday, November 13, 2010 - 10:17 am: Edit Post

Janny

This might have been asked before, but just how accurate is the synopsis that Waterstones have put up with the pre-order for Initiate's Trial? (link: http://www.waterstones.com/waterstonesweb/products/janny+wurts/initiate27s+trial /6811568/) I ask because if it is accurate there are some total spoilers going on in there which go well beyond any of the teasers you've given us.

As a total aside, you might want to poke your UK publishers again, as they're totally skimping on distribution over here; we're lucky to see Stormed Fortress, let alone any of the others.