Archive through January 24, 2011

Janny Wurts Chat Area: Arc 4: Sword of the Canon: Initiate's Trial: Initiate's Trial Status: Archive through January 24, 2011
   By Hunter on Thursday, January 20, 2011 - 08:24 pm: Edit Post

More pretty pictures are all good and well - in fact I would very much like a lovingly and extensively illustrated historical collection of the timelines, the characters, the worlds, the conflicts, the organizations, Paravian language and more. Which I suspect will require Janny to hunt down and organize every scrap of notepad, napkin, post-it note and scribble from the last 30 years or so.

but AFTER the series is written and we have Arc V's book in our hot little hands and we find out how this little shindig ends up.

By Annette on Friday, January 21, 2011 - 04:50 am: Edit Post

Good luck Janny, but do not work too hard that it is no longer fun, too much work and no play is not good. We waited this long so an extra month on top of the minimum 8 months to publish is not going to kill us. By next Christmas would be nice though. :-)

By Janny Wurts on Friday, January 21, 2011 - 03:38 pm: Edit Post

(publishers, Annette, require lead time for production; and I have to paint the cover, so soonest is best!)

By Janny Wurts on Monday, January 24, 2011 - 12:43 am: Edit Post

Had to loop back and correct a detail; finished 13's Main chapter's mark up today. That leaves 131 pages to go.

By Janny Wurts on Monday, January 24, 2011 - 09:32 pm: Edit Post