Archive through January 25, 2011

Janny Wurts Chat Area: Arc 4: Sword of the Canon: Initiate's Trial: Initiate's Trial Status: Archive through January 25, 2011
   By Mark Stephen Kominski on Monday, January 24, 2011 - 09:59 pm: Edit Post

*keels over at the thought of waiting 'til next Christmas*

It's A-L-M-O-S-T enough to cause one to start snippet mongering, all over again.

Repeat: A-L-M-O-S-T

O.K. I'll behave (as much as I ever do) now....;-)

By Laneth Sffarlenn on Monday, January 24, 2011 - 10:12 pm: Edit Post

Mark, I shall join you in your noble cause of A-L-M-O-S-T snippet mongering ;)

By Annette on Tuesday, January 25, 2011 - 02:18 am: Edit Post

That was a quick 10 pages. :-)

Actually Janny might have a snippet in reserve. I seem to remember we were choosing between Asandir or a tiny clip that won't spoil, of Arithon. We ended up with Asandir, unless the tiny bit of Arithon was the bit Dakar tried to eat.

quote:

'Dakar bit down on the hand that fed him hard enough to draw blood.'

I always picture Arithon on the receiving end of that bite for some reason, looking forward to one day reading what the response was. There is a good reason why they have that saying about not biting the hand that feeds you, anyone else and Dakar would have probably learned his lesson.

A snippet to celebrate when Janny turns the finished manuscript in might liven the place up a bit.

By Annette on Tuesday, January 25, 2011 - 02:32 am: Edit Post

Or perhaps we should wait. Reading all those nice snippets we were already given only seemed to make me more more impatient to read the book.

By Sleo on Tuesday, January 25, 2011 - 08:20 am: Edit Post

OTOH, maybe Dakar is biting a Koriathain hand since he screwed up so much in the end of Stormed Fortress? Methinks he's going to owe them a debt in IT.