Archive through February 09, 2011

Janny Wurts Chat Area: Arc 4: Sword of the Canon: Initiate's Trial: Initiate's Trial Status: Archive through February 09, 2011
   By Janny Wurts on Tuesday, February 08, 2011 - 09:36 pm: Edit Post

Only one more subchapter to key in - last 20 pages. Whew.

By Janny Wurts on Tuesday, February 08, 2011 - 11:11 pm: Edit Post

ALL of the last chapter is now in proofing.

By Laneth Sffarlenn on Tuesday, February 08, 2011 - 11:13 pm: Edit Post

Best news I've had all day Janny, thanks :-) I'm smiling again!

BTW, did I ever tell you that I legally changed my name in late 2007? I hope you don't mind, but I slightly modified s'Ffalenn (so that people could pronounce it the way I said it) to Sffarlenn :-)

By Annette on Wednesday, February 09, 2011 - 05:39 am: Edit Post

That was quick. So now all you need to do is read it through and check for errors? Need some extra help we will all volunteer. :-)

By bookwurm on Wednesday, February 09, 2011 - 06:10 am: Edit Post

I find this chat area a little daunting which is why I have never 'de-lurked' before now. It's rather like the novels themselves - you see something new everytime you go back to the beginning and start again. When I visit here with my question I tend to end up wandering down a thread that leads me elsewhere and realise later that I didn't find an answer to my original question!! So, I missed that 14 item list for which I apologise.

Erm, could you sign me up for the Atheran Compendium please - although myself and my Book Club will all definitely buy a copy (or two) of whatever has your name on it!!