Archive through February 14, 2011

Janny Wurts Chat Area: Arc 4: Sword of the Canon: Initiate's Trial: Initiate's Trial Status: Archive through February 14, 2011
   By Sleo on Saturday, February 12, 2011 - 11:22 am: Edit Post

Hey! That's fantastic! Is the editor going to be there Monday? Wowza!

By Janny Wurts on Saturday, February 12, 2011 - 08:21 pm: Edit Post

Starting into 11 set.

By Sue on Sunday, February 13, 2011 - 12:57 am: Edit Post

Hi Janny. Time to start getting excited? Just finished Carol Berg's latest offering, The Soul Mirror,and enjoyed it so much that I am definitely in the mood for some more quality writing! I keep reading through my favourite collections over and over again and some new material will be most welcome. Can the editor be encouraged to 'fast track' the process? :-)

By Janny Wurts on Sunday, February 13, 2011 - 12:15 pm: Edit Post

Hi Sue - that Berg title is on my hotlist for free time (when I have it).

Just back from morning band practice - starting chapter 12 set.

I will know the pub date soon as I turn in and I can get the editor on confirming it. To fast track a manuscript costs extra cash: go buy books - ;)

By Sue on Monday, February 14, 2011 - 12:09 am: Edit Post

Ha Ha! I do my best with the book buying!

Cheers to the life of a busy author. I can't seem to go more than a day without picking up something to read. The bad thing is that I have trouble finding new novels and authors that I want to keep reading - often I give up after just a few chapters as the writing style does not suit. Thats why I re-read my favourites so often. I am too picky I suppose. Carol's books are great - written in the narrative style makes the characters so real that you really care for what happens to them. And she certainly relishes putting them through the wringer!

Can't wait to hear the publishing date. Will be holding my breath for an Australian late Autumn or cosy Winter great read! All the best :-)