Archive through March 08, 2011

Janny Wurts Chat Area: Arc 4: Sword of the Canon: Initiate's Trial: Initiate's Trial Status: Archive through March 08, 2011
   By Janny Wurts on Sunday, February 27, 2011 - 10:57 am: Edit Post

Thanks, all of you!!!!

You'll be pleased to know, the office in here is REAMED OUT/the decks cleared - and the sheets for Destiny's Confict are getting mapped, now.

Today I clear the art studio out and clear that deck to start painting and drawing graphics.

Because the art has a May deadline, I can work both at once. Which is NICE. I can keep the writing ticking as I go.

By Maggie on Sunday, February 27, 2011 - 10:28 pm: Edit Post

Quote from Janny...

"OK - here is your preview - Actually the opening scene to chapter I....and my retort to the crappy blurb posted - read THIS! And when I get the book done, perhaps, I'll add to it..."

... Please? :-)

By Ben Crofts on Friday, March 04, 2011 - 04:51 pm: Edit Post

Haven't posted in so long that if I had an account here I've forgotten it! I have been lurking but had to decloak in light of the news!

Well, that's excellent news and livens up a dull autumn schedule for books for me, but time enough for a re-read? Damn, some read fast!

By Dorothy on Tuesday, March 08, 2011 - 05:35 am: Edit Post

I'm not that fast a reader, Ben-I just go to bed an hour earlier and iron clothes when they're needed (grin). The family aren't too impressed but everything stops for Janny! plus I only work part time so there is always the chance of a prolonged tea break at home!

By Janny Wurts on Tuesday, March 08, 2011 - 11:04 am: Edit Post

Welcome to de-lurk, Ben Crofts! See? We welcome you with open arms, and don't make a single sacrificial demand. :-)