Archive through March 14, 2011

Janny Wurts Chat Area: Arc 4: Sword of the Canon: Initiate's Trial: Initiate's Trial Status: Archive through March 14, 2011
   By Kirsten Laurelle Wallace on Thursday, March 10, 2011 - 05:44 pm: Edit Post

Wow. I didn't realize it had been such a long time since I'd been on here. I haven't even read all the way through the postings I missed. Just wanted to say, Congrats on turning the manuscript in. I know I'm really late in saying it, but thanks for working so hard to get IT to us. I'm more than excited to read it. I'll be putting in my pre-order within the next week.

By David on Thursday, March 10, 2011 - 07:56 pm: Edit Post

My congratulations to add to all the others
Looking forward to another preview.

Quote from Janny...

"OK - here is your preview - Actually the opening scene to chapter I....and my retort to the crappy blurb posted - read THIS! And when I get the book done, perhaps, I'll add to it..."

Hope it comes soon need somthing to hold us over till the book comes out. Really looking forward to that.
Cheers Janny
Once agian Thank You for all hard work and effort you put into your books there just the BEST :-)

By Kirsten Laurelle Wallace on Friday, March 11, 2011 - 11:45 am: Edit Post

Ok. I just caught up with all of the new posts on here. I know I've already said it, but yay! And Congrats. I'm so excited for october now. Will mark it on my calender.

Also, I know I pretty much missed this discussion, but Annette, I'm like you. I love the entire series. Re-reading the books is almost, if not more, fun than the first read. Curse of the Mistwraith is my favorite though. I can't imagine anyone who picked it up wouldn't want to read the rest of the books.

By kevin on Saturday, March 12, 2011 - 08:24 am: Edit Post

Along with everyone else id like to convey my own appreciation for the completion of what is sure to be another unputdownable page-turner of book. Fantastic news that it's finished Janny, huge congratulations. I can't wait to get my hands on a copy in Oct. This whole series is the best read on my shelf by a mile. Thankyou thankyou thankyou ;o)

By Janny Wurts on Monday, March 14, 2011 - 08:14 pm: Edit Post

Just back in from the Mythic Faire in Baltimore - thanks for the warm welcome back; I am fantastically excited about this book - and cannot wait to have it in you readers' hands!

By the time you catch up with it, hopefully I will have the next one well underway.

kevin - have you posted before? If not, welcome here!