Archive through April 13, 2011

Janny Wurts Chat Area: Arc 4: Sword of the Canon: Initiate's Trial: Initiate's Trial Status: Archive through April 13, 2011
   By Nicole Silvester on Saturday, April 09, 2011 - 02:29 pm: Edit Post

Hi guys,
For those of you in the states that want the book sooner, go to the book depository (www.book depository.com). It's a UK site, so Initiate's Trial is avail in October, and best yet there is free shipping to the US. There is actually free shipping to a large number of countries.
Hope that helps,
Nic.

By Annette on Saturday, April 09, 2011 - 08:10 pm: Edit Post

Thanks Nicole, will keep that in mind just in case the Australian date changes for the worse. Although it takes so long for anything to reach Australia the date would probably have to become as dire as the USA one to get it any earlier.

If Canada can get it ready by the 1st December do not see why the Americans should take longer. Perhaps all those disappointed American fans should write in and remind the USA publisher they want the book for Christmas, not the New Year.

By Jeff on Wednesday, April 13, 2011 - 01:04 pm: Edit Post

I just received a notification from Amazon.com that Initiate's Trial is available for pre-order.
I have placed an order with an estimated delivery date of November 5.

By Theresa on Wednesday, April 13, 2011 - 02:45 pm: Edit Post

Yay!

Though I have to wonder who wrote that blurb. In my opinion it's probably as bad as the original bad one. Definitely not the Author's Preferred or anything near it. Go Amazon! /sarcasm

By Annette on Wednesday, April 13, 2011 - 05:05 pm: Edit Post

Amazon.uk does have the blurb Janny did for Initiate's Trial though. If you check in this forum Theresa you will find it, in the thread down the bottom. I preferred the first blurb, even though it was some what misleading, grabbed the attention and made us want to read the book without giving too much of the actual story away. The clue hunter in me really likes Janny's version though even if it does not read like the blurb to a blockbuster novel.
I know Initiate's Trial is going to be fantastic, I need no convincing.