Archive through April 23, 2011

Janny Wurts Chat Area: Arc 4: Sword of the Canon: Initiate's Trial: Initiate's Trial Status: Archive through April 23, 2011
   By Jason Dagle on Tuesday, April 19, 2011 - 07:17 pm: Edit Post

The only thing I didn't like about with ordering from Book Depository is that they charged me for the book now instead of when the book is shipped, like Amazon does.

By Sleo on Tuesday, April 19, 2011 - 07:46 pm: Edit Post

All bookstores do that. I preordered one a book at Amazon not long ago and they charged me when I ordered it.

By Trys on Wednesday, April 20, 2011 - 05:10 am: Edit Post

Amazon has never charged me for a pre-order and has a lowest price guarantee. If the price changes I'll be charge the lowest price.

By Janny Wurts on Saturday, April 23, 2011 - 06:46 pm: Edit Post

Status: cover art, about finished, down to touch up this and that and the signature. Did a crude shot, today, so I could see the composite - how the images fit together. Last adjustments will be based on that.

Also have the black and white inking of the interiors well along. Which means, this phase of the deadline will be wrapped up early.

All the better to get a leg up on Destiny's Conflict...

By Annette on Saturday, April 23, 2011 - 10:53 pm: Edit Post

Looking forward to eventually seeing the artwork for the cover. :-)

Speaking of interiors and black and white inking, Janny what were the symbols above the chapter titles in Grand Conspiracy representing? The 4 interlocked circles. I do not recall such a symbol being mentioned anywhere in the series.