Archive through May 05, 2011

Janny Wurts Chat Area: Arc 4: Sword of the Canon: Initiate's Trial: Initiate's Trial Status: Archive through May 05, 2011
   By Sleo on Sunday, May 01, 2011 - 06:47 pm: Edit Post

And I absolutely CANNOT WAIT to get my copy! Yes, that was a shout :-).

By Annette on Sunday, May 01, 2011 - 08:07 pm: Edit Post

Tree of life I would presume, should make for an interesting development in the story, especially if it is a falcon waiting there in the snow.

By Annette on Sunday, May 01, 2011 - 08:28 pm: Edit Post

Hmmm.....
The dragon is not Seshkrozchiel? It is perhaps the young dragon Asandir encountered, and the image is the coast north of Penstair.

By Annette on Wednesday, May 04, 2011 - 08:48 pm: Edit Post

Seems very quite, I thought the cover art would have got more of a reaction, especially the tree. When the Paravia gryphon gets a chance would it be possible for the Initiate's Trial cover art to be linked to the new button on the main page, It still shows the Traitor's Knot cover art as the newest addition to the site. Thanks Trys, who I assume is the gryphon in question.

And I find it very fitting that the guardian of Janny's site would be a gryphon. :-)

By Trys on Thursday, May 05, 2011 - 05:14 am: Edit Post

Hi Annette,

Yes, I'm the gryphon in question. :-)

In the past the front page has acquired new artwork as/when a book is released and linked to its 'book' page. Until then the artwork hasn't appeared on the cover and technically isn't published. You will note the current images all have a 'Copyrighted Material' watermark which won't appear when the final 'cover' is added to the front page.

Trys