Archive through May 27, 2011

Janny Wurts Chat Area: Arc 4: Sword of the Canon: Initiate's Trial: Publication date?: Archive through May 27, 2011
   By Janny Wurts on Saturday, April 09, 2011 - 08:08 pm: Edit Post

Hi Nicole Silvester - welcome here!

I do fine with the royalty in e book format, no worries there. A sale is a sale - while I appreciate your asking, truly - whatever makes you happy makes me happy, too. So get the format you prefer as a reader, first!

By Annette on Tuesday, April 19, 2011 - 12:27 am: Edit Post

I pre-ordered the hardback version from fishpond, they had a nice price, free shipping in Australia, and a 27th Oct release date. Booktopia for some weird reason only has the paperback version available for pre-order, they are hedging their bets and have gone for a 28th Oct release date. I will still see if I can get the trade paperback version from an actual real local bookshop, but so far none around here will let me pre-order it.

By Janny Wurts on Tuesday, April 19, 2011 - 09:40 am: Edit Post

Thanks, Annette - the very fact you are asking your local book shop to pre order this early - that mention and enthusiasm on your part - is drawing that title and the series to their attention. Books that are in demand by customers will get stocked at best, and won't slip under the radar. :-)

By Daryl Bamforth on Friday, May 27, 2011 - 09:09 am: Edit Post

Wonder why in the UK release for PB is oct, HB is Nov. Do I wait for HB or get PB and have it read by time HB is out...... decisions decisions :P

By Janny Wurts on Friday, May 27, 2011 - 09:15 am: Edit Post

Hi Daryl Bamforth - welcome here!

As far as I know: the release date is Oct 27th, with no exceptions - hardback and paperback, simultaneous.

If you've seen a different listing, it would help to know where...