Archive through October 02, 2011

Janny Wurts Chat Area: Arc 4: Sword of the Canon: Initiate's Trial: Initiate's Trial Status: Archive through October 02, 2011
   By BillBob on Saturday, October 01, 2011 - 06:29 pm: Edit Post

"If you are like me and dove in too quickly to notice, there are two additional sets from Chapter I linked at the top of the first page, "Hard Reckonings" and "Tidings". :-)

Nope didn't miss a page.Caught all three pages on the html version.

By Jeff Johnson on Sunday, October 02, 2011 - 02:53 am: Edit Post

Such wondrous use of words! So absorbed am I by Janny's writing, I had a huge smile on my face as I felt Arithon's music welling through me again, just beautiful.
How quickly I found a connection with the two Brothers and their Sister, delightfully written!
And what can be said regarding Asandir's confrontation and the heartbreak of Elaira's plight, words simply fail me...

By Annette on Sunday, October 02, 2011 - 04:30 am: Edit Post

Spoilers, spoilers, spoilers, spoilers, spoilers...

All those fisticuffs and Tarens's nose still seems unbroken. I can see how he would manage to get it broken a few times though. I wonder if Arithon gives him his nickname. Seems unlikely Tarens, Efflin or Kerelie would speak Paravian.

Teylia was a bit of a surprise, fancy living to 249 as part of her natural lifespan.

By Paige Madison on Sunday, October 02, 2011 - 09:29 am: Edit Post

Impressive work, Janny! I can't wait to read the whole thing. The new status quo will definitely require some adjustment!

Spoilers

Wow, the Biedar aren't bound by the compact! That was a huge revelation! Arithon's daughter sacrificed herself for him! Darn impressive.

By Trys on Sunday, October 02, 2011 - 11:52 am: Edit Post

I thought it would be helpful to have each of the sub-chapters separate from the main chapter for ease of reaccessing so I did the tabs in the HTML version... it closely matches the e-file divisions.

Neil,

Thanks for the heads up on the double triplets. When I split the file to place the triplets in their own section I forgot to remove them from the end of the previous file. All fixed now.

Trys