System Announcements

Janny Wurts Chat Area: System Announcements

This page will contain system announcements and information for users.

By Jeffrey L Watson on Sunday, February 18, 2007 - 10:14 am: Edit Post

I've had to change some of the settings on the board. Specifically, when a user registers, an e-mail address will now be required. Users will not longer be able to change their own e-mail addresses. If you need your e-mail address changed please contact me and I will do so for you.

I made these changes because of a couple of posts of a disparaging nature that were made this morning. Hopefully these additional requirements will help to dissuade this kind of activity.

My apologies if this inconveniences anyone.

Jeffrey L Watson

By Jeffrey L Watson on Tuesday, October 09, 2007 - 02:57 pm: Edit Post

I've created a spoiler topic for Stormed Fortress now that author's and reader's copies are out (note: reader's copies are sent to reviewers and bookstore owners). The Traitor's Knot spoiler topics have been merged into the Traitor's Knot topic and the spoiler rules for this book are no longer in effect.

(Message edited by admin on October 09, 2007)

By Jeffrey L Watson on Sunday, January 13, 2008 - 02:43 pm: Edit Post

Just an FYI the host of paravia.com moved the domain to a new server over the weekend. Unfortunately they did not update all of the information so that the web could still find paravia.com. So if you tried to access the Chat or the site in the last 24 hours and found it missing, it should be back now. If you get this e-mail and you still can't access paravia.com please try again in about an hour as it takes a little while for changes of this sort to propagate across the web.

Jeff Watson

By Jeffrey L Watson on Thursday, February 07, 2008 - 05:25 pm: Edit Post

I merged the Traitor's Knot discussions into the Arc 3: Alliance of Light topic and renamed several topics to better reflect their content.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password: