New Sketchbook Images

Janny Wurts Chat Area: General Discussion: New Sketchbook Images
   By Trys on Sunday, December 13, 2009 - 01:56 pm: Edit Post

There are new Sketchbook images added to the Paravian Sketchbook which you can see by clicking here.

By Hunter on Sunday, December 13, 2009 - 09:08 pm: Edit Post

Very nice work Janny!

Trys - The Tal Quorin river image doesn't seem to come up..

By Trys on Monday, December 14, 2009 - 06:15 am: Edit Post

It's fixed. Thanks Hunter.

By Hunter on Monday, March 01, 2010 - 06:51 pm: Edit Post

I wonder if we'll get a sketch of Sunwheel Square after Seshkrozshiel visited it? :-)

By Thomas Fairman on Sunday, March 07, 2010 - 02:02 pm: Edit Post

I want to see something of the interior of Althain Tower, wonder how many forgotten cups of tea Sethvir has lying around!!

By Janny Wurts on Wednesday, September 07, 2011 - 06:05 pm: Edit Post

Well, whoever wanted that portrait of Traithe - the pencil drawing for the sketchbook - it's well started...I was pooped out from the trip to DragonCon and used the time to doodle.

I also have quite a few new pencil sketches showing places from Initiate's Trial and even...Destiny's Conflict. (your first sneak peek could be a visual, due to the fact no one's seen Initiate's Trial, yet and even the opening scenes would majorly spoil everything).

And - nearly complete (it was hanging, 'in progress at DragonCon in the artshow - who saw it?) - the major oil painting that 'would have been' the US style cover for Stormed Fortress...for those who want to cover their edition with a matching jacket...

A lot on the art boards, yes.

By Annette on Wednesday, September 07, 2011 - 06:24 pm: Edit Post

I am still trying to see the Stormed Fortress painting, but seems no one took any pictures of your table at the art show. Still hunting. I have the cards that have an early depiction of Traithe and one of Sethvir as well, looking forward to eventually seeing the new sketches. :-)

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password: