How badly do you want a BRAND NEW ATHERA SHORT STORY?

Janny Wurts Chat Area: General Discussion: How badly do you want a BRAND NEW ATHERA SHORT STORY?
   By Janny Wurts on Thursday, May 26, 2016 - 08:14 pm: Edit Post

Adrian Collins of Grimdark Magazine is creating an anthology, and - there could be a new Atheran Short Story IF THE PROJECT MEETS ITS KICKSTARTER STRETCH GOAL.

Here is the link announcing the kickstart, and detailing the story content.

https://grimdarkmagazine.com/blogs/news/111563270-evil-is-a-matter-of-perspectiv e-an-anthology-of-antagonists

You want it (I sure do!!!) make it happen, people.

Are you curious, wanting to know why and how the King's Tower fell at Ithaomon on the day Marin Eliathe was murdered? OR - who were the instigators behind Davien's machinations that led to the rebellion - OR - do you have some other preference to voice - an antagonist's role you want illuminated? Shout it out here, and if the stretch goal admits my story to the line up, you might, just might, get your wish!!

By Clansman on Friday, May 27, 2016 - 09:55 am: Edit Post

I have joined that page (some intriguing stuff, there), and have put the kickoff date in my calendar (June 15).

By Annette on Saturday, May 28, 2016 - 09:54 am: Edit Post

If you get a chance to do a story for the project, I would like Marin Elaithe's assassination, never could work out how that was done. As a stretch goal author how many pages would you get Janny?

By Dorothy on Saturday, May 28, 2016 - 05:05 pm: Edit Post

Signed up and waiting for 15th june

By Janny Wurts on Tuesday, June 14, 2016 - 08:20 pm: Edit Post

The kick starter for Evil is a Matter of Perspective is now LIVE!

Stretch goal must be met to get that Athera short story!!! So, have at it! I'm raring to write it.

By Annette on Tuesday, June 14, 2016 - 11:17 pm: Edit Post

One low paid lackey here.

By Clansman on Tuesday, July 05, 2016 - 08:04 pm: Edit Post

$602 to go as of July 5 9:00p.m. EDT, and we get an Atheran short story! That's fifty Janny fans pledging $12 each.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password: