Kharadmon is a member of the Fellowship of Seven. He is a discorporate Sorcerer who lost his body during an attack on Ithamon in Second Age 3651 (he was engaged in an out-of-body scrying at the time). Through his intervention, the survivors of the attack were rescued by a transfer through the Fifth Lane power focus.
When Kharadmon chooses to project a physical form, it is slender, wearing sable and green with an orange silk cloak. His face is "an elfin arrangement of angles, accented by a spade-shaped beard, a glib smile, and a hooked nose." and he has black-and-white streaked hair and pale green eyes.1
 Role in the Story
|Spoiler warning: Contains plot elements from multiple books in the series.|
 Curse of the Mistwraith
- Kharadmon and Luhaine are onsite at Methisle Fortress when a migration of meth-snakes threatens the populace in Curse of the Mistwraith.
- He tracks down and destroys the remaining meth-snakes after Verrain collapses, and then travels to Althain Tower for the casting of strands.
- He travels next to Etarra to map the power base of the Governors' Council.
- When the half-brothers are attacked by the Mistwraith, he is recalled to Althain Tower to study the attack. From here, he travels to Havistock to recall Traithe to Etarra, and then to Ithamon to assist Luhaine with wards against the Mistwraith.
- During the final attack on the Mistwraith, Kharadmon safeguards the well-being of Lysaer with stringent protections.
- Once the Mistwraith has been contained, he travels to Skelseng's Gate with Asandir, and then to Etarra to watch over Morfett.
- After the ceremony for Arithon's right of succession, Kharadmon blocks the attempts of Etarran messengers from effecting a conspiracy. He causes one messenger to slip in horse dung, breaking his elbow. His primary duty in Etarra is to protect Arithon from assassins.
- When Lysaer misses Arithon at council, Kharadmon tells him that Arithon can be found in the poor quarter.
- Before the coronation, he diverts a major storm to the north. After Lysaer's attack on Arithon, he asks the storm to return to cover up Arithon's escape.
- While Etarra musters for war, Kharadmon escorts Dakar and Asandir up Rockfell Peak to secure the Mistwraith. It takes a full night to secure the Mistwraith in Rockfell Pit.
- At the end of Curse of the Mistwraith, Kharadmon travels to Shand to begin training Eldir. This may be a misprint, since the story previous said that Eldir was hidden in Ghent.2
 Ships of Merior
- At some point between Third Age 5638 and 5643, Kharadmon leaves Athera to search for answers to the Mistwraith's curse. He begins in the splinter world of Marak.
- Sethvir eventually loses touch with Kharadmon through the earth link, and in Third Age 5645, he and Asandir decide to create a homing beacon tied to Athera that will bring Kharadmon home, believing that he has lost awareness of himself.
 Warhost of Vastmark
- In the beginning of Warhost of Vastmark, we learn that Kharadmon had heard every attempt to call him home, but could not respond, as he was locked in combat with wraiths. When the homing beacon reaches him, he does what he can to unravel the spell, and then returns home with nine free wraiths in tow.
- Kharadmon arrive at Althain Tower, and with Sethvir and Luhaine's support, the true Names of the wraiths are learned, and they are given their redemption. Kharadmon reveals that he was not able to locate an original roll of Names for the Mistwraith.
- Following Arithon's kidnapping of Lady Talith, Sethvir sends Kharadmon to Southshire to inform Lysaer of the upcoming ransom exchange. He informs Lysaer that the ransom is five hundred thousand coin weight in gold, and sees the moment when mention of Arithon's name brings Desh-thiere's geas to the surface.
- Kharadmon arrives in Ostermere three days before summer solstice in Third Age 5646, with the rest of the Fellowship. They decide that the risks of the half-brothers coming face to face are too great, and request that Lysaer send a delegation to the ransom exchange instead.
- The Fellowship learn that the ransom was stolen in transit. They judge Arithon's machinations with the Royal Freedom and determine that he cannot be directly implicated in the theft.
TBD: This section is a placeholder. It is complete up to page 737.
- Kharadmon can often be found bantering and arguing with Luhaine. Of the two, he is often labelled as the prankster, and will sometimes conjure flowers or blooms to leave behind when leaving a room.
- It was Kharadmon who gave Davien the epithet of Betrayer.